Pale face compared to body after accutane.

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have now been off accutane for 7months and have found an annoying problem with my face. Before the accutane in summer my skin would go a nice dark colour from the sun. Ever since I have taken accutane I have noticed now that my body still goes that dark colour from the sun but for some reason my face seems to struggle to tan and doesn't go the same colour as my body. I have tried sitting out in the sun as much as possible to try to even out the colour of my body to my face but i'm having no luck. I'm really guttered about this and praying my face will start to change colour more in time. Can anybody tell me why this might be happening or can give me some advice I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.