Pale skin, Red tired eyes, Dark circkes under.

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello, at the beginning i want to say that my english isnt too good. At age of 20(10 years ago) i got GS(yellow skin, yellow eyes and other typical symptoms) but after some time i started to get things like in title of this threat. can someone help me? i have no more strenght. im waking up pale as a ghost all the time, dark circles under eyes, even when my bilirubin is at good level(even when i take sgort nap i wake up more pale and tired as before nap), also got problems with nerves(obsessive compulsive disorder). my iron is at good lvl, can someone tell me what to do? what tests can i do, is it gilbert syndrome symptoms or there is still hope? my life is total catastrophy... thanks for answers

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Just a couple of questions, how much water are you drinking, do you have difficulty with memory, are you dizzy, do you have a sore throat, enlarged lymph nodes in your neck and armpits?

• Edited

Thanks for your answer, i think im drinking enough of liquids, yes i noticed that my memory isnt too good, as as concentration, im dizzy sometimes, my lymphs are ok as like my throat.

Because of gilbert i have obsessive compulsive disorder and im affraid it causes my symptomps but first of all i want to take some advices from other people. When gilbert "attacked" me lot of people told me i look yellow, my eyes and the rest too(i think that made me have obsessive compulsivce disorder - i was thinking all the time about this i look yellow etc.). but then something happened and i turnet to look terribly pale. Not sure if gilbert makes me to look like this or its because my nerves disorded...

• Posted

Hello. Your skin is pale because you have anemia. It cant be detected through blood analysis. You say that you have good iron levels but whats important isnt how much iron you have but how effectively it is being used. Iron metabolism can be impaired because of Copper deficiency. Your impulsive behaviour is caused by deficiency of mainly B12 and not so mainly B9. Dark circles under eyes suggest that your kidneys are overloaded. It can be because you intoxicated and your body put too much toxins in urine. You should take vitamin B complex, vitamins B12, B9, B6, a lot of copper and a little of zinc. It should solve your problems. And dont forget about magnesium if you will drink a lot of water. Magnesium will make your muscles more powerful. I suggest you to do blood analysis on all vitamins and metals, but you can just follow your instincts because water soluble vitamins can be excreted easily in case of overdose and copper cant harm your body.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.