Palpatations

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have panic disorder but in the past 2 weeks I just been experiencing the palpatations but no panic.

I have them all day everday. Went and had 2 ekg and nothing my bp is 120/80

Has anyone had this please help am desperate

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Palpatations will be your Anxiety or panic attacks

You have had your tests, you blood pressure is reading normal so there is nothing to worry about

• Posted

Yes I have ... been going to cardiologist and nothing.. every test and nothing.. I feel like I'm breathing shallow n chocking suffocating..

• Posted

Palps can be from anxiety GAD ,  ptsd they are notorious for making palps.   Dehydration also is a big palp producer. Are you sure it palpattions? 
    • Posted

There is something called enhanced cardiac awareness. All tests show up fine but you "feel" palps but they arent palps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.