palpitation,low blood pressure,peeing alot,anxiety

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi..one month ago I was laying down a sudden palpitation and fast heart beat hits me,I have done all blood test and echo...all was fine...now I am peeing alot and too anxiety and low blood pressure and some time panic attack...

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You need to calm down.

Try counting really slowly concentrating on the numbers.

You have to help yourself here, no one else can do it for you.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Hi there!

Don't know if this will help but I have been having arrhythmia for the last two months - missing heart beats and anxiety attacks and sensitivity to noise. I have just started taking magnesia supplements and I am starting to feel a lot better. Could this be a lack of magnesium in your body?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.