Palpitations after ablation

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi

I made an ablation on 23/1/2018

At the first two weeks I had some skipping beats but after a few days they were gone.

After that for one month I was felling perfect

No skipping beats no fear

I was in the seventh sky🙂

But now I have four days that the palpitations came back

I feel them not as before ablation

Just for a few minutes every day

I feel so sad and scary again

Does someone of you has the same problem

Is this possible after ablation??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have had 3 Ablations and still no relief. My cardiologist wants to do a 4th Ablation and as bad as I feel I do not want them to do it again. I have had leg pain since the 2nd Ablation and the last one they went through both sides and now I have a knot on the other side. I have slipped into a horrible depression because SVR has taken control of my life. I faint a lot and after my last visit to the cardiologist my condition has worsened and changed. I am now having SVT episodes over 200 times in 2 weeks and my heart is skipping beats regularly now. So with the fast heart beat I now have a pounding in my chest that makes me scream out in pain when it starts. I have become a hermit basically because I’m too tired to do anything. So yes I know what you mean sadly. 
  • Posted

Hi! I just had my ablation 3-2-18 last Monday I went into SVT had to have adenosine everything was going great until that day 😑 . After SVT I was in junctional rhythm I have been having the worst chest pain I feel the arrhythmia start every couple minutes since then but it is nothing that I have ever felt before. So I do not have advice just that I have the same problem. I see my cardiologist Tuesday so I will let you know. Does your Cardiologist know? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.