Palpitations and murmur

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I’ve had palpations/Skipped beats for 10 years (happened once a fortnight) It never really bothered me until the last year.  I’ve been to see My GP as it’s happening several times a day now. When she listened to my heart she heard a murmur. I’m going for an ECG which is great but really concerned that there are two separate heart problems. Anyone else had both heat arrthymia and murmur? 

Thanks in advance for and replies. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Just pray for good outcome. Request for an echo for Detailed report. Usually heart murmurs are a sign of valve prolapse with or without regurgitation. So keep your fingers crossed. I had palpitations and my echo showed a proplase of my mortal. Valve. . Its good to catch these things early to avoid any future problems. Good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.