Palps

Posted , 4 users are following.

Couple of things does anyone have any tips for helping with palpitations like home remedies or that kind of thing? And also does anyone take beta blockers for anxiety palpitations and know if you can train on them? Nothing major just gym exercises

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ive hear magnesium helps. Mine have alnost gone away since being on anti anxiety medicine. My cardiologist said my heart fucntions right and is of normal size. He said there PVC's.

• Posted

Yeah I been on it for 4months or

So how long did ures take

To fully work

• Posted

Not couple weeks. I had been on it before for my anxiety disorder but they took me off and then put me back on. I still get the pvc every few days but not every couple hours like it was. They tried me on a beata blocker too at one point but i find my anti anxiety works better. Probably because it is just anxiety.
  • Posted

Magnesium works well for me.  I buy the powdered form through Amazon.  Re exercise while on propranolol.  Usually fine unless exercise is extreme.  You may find you cannot 'get up to speed' as well as you used to before taking propranolol.  The heart will not easily start beating a lot faster as it normally would when exercising!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.