panaking about numbness in leg plz help

Posted , 4 users are following.

ok I suffered panic disorder and depression, been on sertraline since November 50mg, been doing well, this evening at work I noticed my right thigh go numb, it made me panick and now I notice it's swolen a bit, this is making me panick so much I'm scared , is it meds or what could it be?? plz help what shall I do??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello , I don't know if it's medication but I do know that i experience similar numbness but I get it in my fingers and toes and mostly all over , I need some advice as well...
    • Posted

hey, hi. do you just feel numb in your finger or did you also feels sometimes it is painful like your veins is being pulled and also sometimes it feels like swollen?
  • Posted

Check with your doctor just to be sure? But try and distract yourself watch a nice movie, it might help the panic! I know what it's like to suffer from panic disorder! And I know it's not easy to not panic, but take deep breathes and try distract your mind smile goodluck!
    • Posted

thank you, I'm just sooo worried I don't know why my leg has gone numb and swolen?? I think I'm going to go to a&e

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.