Pancake Tuesday

Posted , 5 users are following.

So did anyone else succumb to temptation?? I couldn't resist 🙈🙈🙈

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Grace! I've missed you! Yes, I admit I succumbed too but at least I had mine with fresh fruit (& a little fruit syrup...eek) instead of cherry pie filling & ice cream which is my favourite ;-)

• Posted

Haha me! Pancake day comes but once a year! I just had 2 with lemon juice and a bit of sugar.
  • Posted

Haha thanks Cath, I've missed you too!! Been really busy of late so haven't had a chance to come on. You're both made such good topping choices, I was an absolute brat with mine 😂

• Posted

I am like an evil mom or something. I completely forgot about it until my son was going up to bed and goes ''Mom did you know it is pancake day?!'' ....oops

• Posted

Hi GraceXen,

I have to confess i resisted all day long but last night I was making a cup of hot lemon and there it was a lonely little pancake left on its own so i put a teaspoon of raspberry jam on it and sat down with my hot lemon and enjoyed my pancake, it would have ended up in the bin today lol .

Luck for me there was only one left as i really enjoyed it, i think its the first real treat i have had in two weeks.

• Posted

I had Nutella and strawberries 🙈 I'll be honest though: I enjoyed every bite and I don't feel one bit guilty!! Back on it today though, one little slip is allowed 😉

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.