Pancreatic Cancer

Posted , 7 users are following.

**What do you know about pancreatic cancer. I looked up bloating after I eat and info went to pancreatic cancer.

I have other symptoms. but what do you know?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i know that it is a pretty rare disease but it is very aggressive. what other symptoms are you having? i wouldn't google your symptoms if you tend to be more anxiety and hypochondria. google is not your friend and will not help you. bloating after you eat is a common symptom of so many diseases most benign.

• Posted

all I know is that if your urine becomes dark or stools clay colour these are common signs. I would not even think of PC just because u have bloating, any concerns go and see a dr.

• Posted

Symptoms of Chronic Pancreatitis and Pancreatic cancer are probably same if u google it.

My Doctor told me that if person loses his weight very rapidly and is diagnosed with Jaundice plus he gets dark urine with very smelly stool chances are that he may get pancreatic cancer. I have Chronic Pancreatitis from 2 years.

Go for CA 19-9 test.. CEA test these are tumour markers. Ur doubts will domewhat get clear

• Posted

The problem with info on the internet is while it can be helpful it can also cause anxiety. Going to see a doctor, with a list of symptoms, how long you have had them including frequency is the best starting point.

For example, I have pancreatitis and have very similar symptoms to my late mother who had stomach cancer. I wasn't sure I wanted to know. After I decided to mention the symptoms and had investigations the diagnosis was hiatus hernia, ulcers and oesophagitis, all manageable and I have peace of mind. It is worth getting your symptoms checked out. Best wishes.

• Posted

Could you tell me what your symptoms were, and why you thought it was your pancreas? I've been having nonstop heartburn and stomach and backpain for almost four months. I've got an endoscopy on Monday and am really hoping it's a HH, but no idea whether HH symptoms mimic pancreatic problems.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.