Pancreatic Cancer Fear

Posted , 1 user is following.

i intend no disrespect to anyone dealing or care giving to someone with PC im just kinds ranting and getting depressive with this month long constant issues. first off im 24 years old i turned 24 in january. no family history of PC i do smoke but no alcohol only in my younger/addiction years. this happened randomly and suddenly. ive been having upper left back pain sometimes on the right side. left flank pain occasional right as well along with mainly left side rib pains sometimes on right as well but always my symptoms are on the left side i occasionally get pain in stomach on left and right side but not mainly. the pain is mainly in back and its everyday a few minutes ill be fine a few its back and its just off and on every single day. i have constipation and floating stools everytime i take a BM. they stick as well. they smell but not awful. my farts have been real bad. ive had 2 CTs of my abdomen and pelvis and apparently came back unremarkable. ive had a ultrasound of my gallbladder and bile ducts were normal no stones and unremarkable. i got referred to a gastro specialest but its taken so long for them to call me im going crazy. the anxiety the depression is awful as well. life was going great before this occurred. been a month and its just like is it just gonna get worse then im gonna find out i got a god awful cancer that i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy then im going to have to leave my 5 year old daughter behind. my fiance. my soon to be step daughter. at this point i dont even try to make plans for the future. im just kind of confused and upset and real anxious about it. seems like it would be very very unlikely but its like i wouldnt put it past my luck. just ready to figure out if maybe im gonna be okay or im gonna have the hardest battle that ill have a good chance of losing. thats my rant. i dont talk to anyone else about it because i dont wanna cause stress i dont wanna pout. i havent lost any weight if anything im up from 140 to 149 just this month for the first time in a long time. but has anyone had these issues or what else coukd it be? anything helps and ill put my latest CT results on here. thank you and god bless. Imaged lung bases are unremarkable. Liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen, adrenals and kidneys are unremarkable. No AAA. No abdominal or pelvic adenopathy. No bowel obstruction. Constipation. Appendix is unremarkable. No free fluid or free air. Pelvic organs unremarkable. Small sclerotic lesion in the right femoral lesser trochanter is probably a benign lesion such as a bone island in the absence of any known primary neoplasm. No acute osseous abnormality.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.