Pancreatis possible ? Please help I'm scared...

Posted , 3 users are following.

This started this time approximately 3 wks ago. I started by throwing up green not yellow but green. I didn't feel sick or even nauseous at that time. My stool was slimy and pale. I could not eat or drink anything not even water without it coming back up so I quit except the minimal drink to try to keep hydrated. Now 3 weeks later I'm not throwing up but get nauticious. I eat and drink very little I have a lit of pain in my abdomen,side,and back. Mostly my left upper abdomen like under my left rib to my chest. Very painful sometimes burning sometimes very tender. It feels like something rubbing under my rib touching my rib and it's extremely tender.My stool is now dark and I feel constipated and I swell up on my left top ab after bathroom. Not a big drinker but last year I went on a drinking binge for a month and drank every single day. I had these same symptoms last year. Please give me some opinions. I'm scared. Thanks in advance.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Oh yeah and I am pretty much in my bed I would say out of 24 hours I am in my bed at least 20 of those actually I know I'm not out that much and I feel so week.im usually high strung individual so this is hard on me

• Posted

Amanda,  Have you seen a doctor?  That is the first thing you need to do.  Then in the meantime, practice healthy eating habits.  Fruits, vegetables, whole grains, natural foods, no junk and absolutely no alcohol.  If you are concerned with pancreatitis, you should also eat very lowfat, less than 20mg of fat each day.
  • Posted

Go to the Dr's. Sorry I can't be of more help but what you have doesn't sound good.

• Posted

I just found out there's blood in my stool. Will get more answers in couple of days when blood work comes back

• Posted

Thanks for the update, hopefully they'll be able to find what's causing all of this and it's nothing too serious. You're in my thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.