Pancreatitis Pals

Posted , 4 users are following.

Having been on this site for a while and had some great support from people off hear. I have made a new friend on Facebook and we are now pain buddies. Therefore a chat at our lowest times. One of which I am just coming out of.

My friend is an America and myself in the UK. Between us we have started a group to Pancreatitis Pals. Which is to allow people to chat and find tips by talking directly to each other. This is not to take away from this site but a back up to help each other.

Please feel free to join us its a new group with a new idea of linking UK to USA for pain buddies. Pancreatitis PAL s

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

How do you join?
    • Posted

Just go into the search bar and type in pancreatitis pals and like and request to join

• Posted

Thanks very much, Robin. I shall certainly join the group.
  • Posted

Hi. I requested to join your group. I don't know anyone else with pancreatitis so was hoping for support. I'm waiting for a second ERCP and sphincterotomy. But I haven't been accepted and I think the group have blocked me as I can no longer see the group when I searched. Feel quite isolated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.