Panic

Posted , 3 users are following.

Currently having a little panic attack found a few bumps on my arm which are so itchy i dont know what it issad and i feel like my throat is closing up and i need to cough to help breathe, my sholders really hurt as well sad feel like i'm just going to stop breathing i cant calm down

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Aimee, how did you get on as noticed post was 6 hours ago. 

Lumps under your arms which are itchy is generally an allergic reaction to so something which anti histamine woukd clear either a cream or tablet (hey fever tab).

the other symptoms could be anxiety related? Let me know how you got on. Neil 

• Posted

I would say itchings and swellings can be a symptom of anxiety for some people to. Have you been to the doctors Aimee?
    • Posted

I didn't know that Holly, thanks for heads up. 
    • Posted

No worries - I know I had this when I was at the height of my anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.