Panic

Posted , 3 users are following.

my breathing hurries, in overwhelmed by heat

I start to shake from my head to my feet

My chest tightens up, feel like I'm going to die 

I wait it out till it passes then I can't help but cry

Cos it's the scariest thing to ever go through, not knowing what's wrong or what to do

I walk out the door and I'm scared right away, I think that at home I should have stayed

Cos when I'm out in public I'm always so wary, my heart always races, it's always so scary 

I hope that soon I'll be on the mend, hope they'll go away hope that they'll end 

Cos I won't these feelings to be no more, for things to go back to how they were before 

I hate these attacks that I have endured, I weep as I wonder if I'll ever be cured.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Dondon ~

Very nice, did you write this?  If so, great job at describing your suffering.  It could very well help other's with the same feelings you're having.  Again, Kudos to you, good job!

Frustrated

• Posted

Yes I wrote this, I write to keep me occupied and it's just a way of getting my feelings out.

thank you x 

• Posted

Good job!  Keep it up!

I write as well but not so willing to share it online, yet.  Perhaps one day, I will do so but for now, it's private for my internal use only.  But I thank you so much for sharing your story.  It just may help me get over my insecurities about my poems.

Thank you, once again

Frustrated

• Posted

Mine are all in a book, was and is for my own benefit, I read them back and kinda try to take my own advice but I don't think they're good by a long shot!

I don't mind sharing them now since I've shown my book to my counsellor it's not private anymore so i guess I just think why not? X 

• Posted

Thank you for sharing! I love it. Really good poem! I agree with Frustrated, you're very good at describing your suffering. Great job! Sending you my best wishes xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.