Panic

Posted , 5 users are following.

Here I go again panicking. Found a small lump on roof of mouth. It's a bit sore but can't stop touching it with tounge. Worried sick incase it's something bad. Everyone says I've just jagged it eating something but can't stop thinking about it.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Realize your panic is a symptom of your anxiety problems. Try to find a healthy distraction and learn to laugh at yourself. Relax, life is full of uncertainties but still a gift so try to enjoy it! Hugs and prayers.
  • Posted

When is your next dental appointment? Or make an appointment .
  • Posted

Even if u havnt nicked it with something lumps do come and go like ulcers. I found a lump at back of roof of mouth a few months ago and I worried a little but then it started to decrease daily.

Check it again in couple of days but if you keep checking it you might make it inflamed.

• Posted

Hopefully it's just a canker sore,or such,and it will go away shortly. Us anxiety sufferer's get all worked up over every thing don't we. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.