Panic and anxiety through the day!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why have i started getting panic attacks and anxiety from the time I wake up now? I only used to get them on a night time now its all the time 😟

Upped my dose of fluoxitine to 40mg last week, I know this can cause some side effects. I don't like this at all.

Next CBT appointment is on Monday, already on propranolol aswel, why won't it go away??

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Has anything changed in your personal life that might affect things? You may wish to go back to your gp to discuss things (in addition to your cbt). It's very difficult to say why the change. Hopefully you feel better soon.

• Posted

How are you today?

is your anxiety any better since going for cbt.  The fluoxetine can cause problems with extra anxiety but your dr can give you something to help.  Hope you are feeling better

• Posted

My anxiety has gotten worse. Much worse.

I can barely make it through the day, I have it from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep. Even sleep has gotten worse, I woke up every hour last night. I'm really struggling to cope right now.

• Posted

What stage are younat with medications now? I know what the bad anxiety is like. It makes you feel so,ill.  Will be pleased ifmyoumade able to reply to me and we can talk about your worse anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.