panic attack?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I was watching tv and felt like my mind was going to shut off like I was drifting away and I went to take a shower i felt like I wasn't really there like I wAs blacking out ugh I hate this so much sad it freaks me out 😭😭😭 plus I'm alone yay

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

• Posted

I hate it when that feling comes on!

Today, and the past few days, my whole days consisted of moping around, feeling fatiuged, drained, panicy,...it's terrible!

I long for, and appreciate the days, or even hours, of feeling "normal".

• Posted

You never know how much you appreciate your good days and so called bad days in the past , until you go through this stupid anxiety !! No days were really bad before because you had control , now battling the anxiety that's a bad day(s) 😩😩😩
    • Posted

yes! I long to feel normal and thank God when I feel normal for even a second ;( anxiety is hell to go through sad
  • Posted

I hate being alone, that give me anxiety in its self . your stronger than you thought if your alone . you got this you will beat anxiety !
    • Posted

my bf works for two more days ugh I like it more when he's home I still panic stress have anxiety but it's not as bad when he's here
    • Posted

I'm here if you need someone to talk to privately , I know if hard and definitely a struggle, I'm so grateful for this live chat , because no one understands us and what we are going through ,its very hard to explain to family and friends , it becomes frustrating to both us and them because they really can't help. Its just a burden on our lives , young or old. I feel trapped in this anxiety jail , and want to be free . we all just want our lives back !!!!!!!!
    • Posted

it is hell I just wanna snap out of it and be me again 😭😭 I don't feel like me anymore ;( yes message me anytime as well ❣
  • Posted

I do know for a fact tho....laughing def helps! (helps Me anyway)

When that old feeling comes on, if i'm with a friend, he tends to try and make light of the situation, and if I laugh, I can actually feel the fear stat to go away, along with the panicy feeling. Sometimes it helps, other times it doesn't.

Being alone makes it 100xs worse...just the fear of feeling if it IS somethign serious, and not just anxiety, no one there to help you if somethig bad does happen. 

All I wanna do is just lay on my sofa and go to sleep. I know if I'm sleeping I can't feel anything. It Sucks!

• Posted

yes exactly OMG! I hate being alone for that reason like when i had the panic attack earlier I pulled my hair freaked out ugh I've been through this before but it's been years idk how to get through it now ;( sadly I love to sleep too so I don't feel so crappy
    • Posted

Each and every morning when I wake up, I think to myself, "please let this be a good day". And all day long I hope that "initial feeling" doesn't start coming over me. It's a hell of a life to live in fear of your health. 
    • Posted

yes exactly ;( I feel the same 24 7 not with it detached it's scary
    • Posted

Idk....if you ask me...whoever said "anxiety is all in your head"...that SOB didn't have anxiety.
    • Posted

I totally agree if that was true we would be able to turn it off and be happy and not fight this mind battle every day
    • Posted

Right....it's def a mind battle!

Driving also triggers it for me...or walking aroung stores sometimes does too. Hell....even the thought of leaving my house (my comfort zone) can bring it on.

It's nothing short of a serious royal pain in the royal ass!

• Posted

SAME when i go anywhere I have to take a Ativan so I can get through it ;( I'm so glad I'm not alone I honestly feel like it
    • Posted

even taking a shower sometimes triggers it too and I love my showers they relax me 😭😭😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.