Panic attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

17 weeks on last 3 on 150g tonight i thought wow i feel like me again ... then a few mins later up pops a panic attack? is this normal xx

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi yes it can be normal can take a good few weeks for the increase to take effect.I was increased after a few years on one dose and took nearly 12 weeks before my anxiety calmed down slightly.Time is a healer i know that doesnt help for the here and now but it will get better.Although you had an anxiety attack which are really not nice at all you have turned a corner and each day you will get stronger and manage your anxiety until you wont have them as much or even they will go completely.

Hope this helps

Cheryl x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.