Panic attack

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi guys just need a bit of advice really, on Saturday I was lying down watching a film when all of a sudden my chest felt heavy so I sat up and all I could feel was my heart pounding away, and thumping in my throat, I started to lose all feelings in both my arms, and my vision went black on me then my heart beat became really slow and I remember just falling forwards thinking I was going to die!! Luckily for me I was sat on my bed so the fall didn’t affect me at all but I suppose my question is has anyone experienced this? Is it normal? I’m currently feeling like I’ve been thrown down the stairs I’m so exhausted, any advice or thoughts are more than welcome, thank you x

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

has this ever happened to you before? are you feeling any better now?

I would say to let your doctor know about what happened. It could be panic but you just want to be sure. If you haven’t had a complete physical check up for a while it would be a good idea to do that. everybody should have a complete physical at least once a year.

do you normally have anxiety?

I hope you’re feeling better. Take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.