Panic attack help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I tend to hear voices in my head they're more inside I don't necessarily hear them but they're inside my head. It tells me things for example don't post on this website or bad things will happen. Usually negative comments. Or whenever I think of something evil it will come out. Whenever I have a panic attack it goes out of control. Is this normal? I have anxiety and I read somewhere that it's normal but I'm not too sure.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Well I'm suffering with anxiety disorder too. And I have a voice inside my head, when I think of doing something that voice always tells me it's not going to be good for and I'm gonna cry because my life is a mess etc.. I sometimes wake up early in the morning because of these thoughts. I have panick attacks too and as you said that voice inside my head screams DANGER!!! like something catastrophic is going to happen so soon and then I start to have a panick attack. It's like I have my own voice (like my own optimistic thinking mind) and that voice who tries so hard to dominate my own voice. And when it manages to do so, my anxiety becomes uncontrollable. So I totally understand you. 

• Posted

Yeah it's kinda the same thing the voices are what cause me to start panicking and when I do it almost becomes uncomfortable

• Posted

Are you stressed?? Mostly people hear these strange voices when they are stressed.. Just try to do something interesting.. Whenever you get negative comments , just do what you like..Try to divert your mind. Even if you hear those voices, don't listen to them.. You may feel the difference after few days..

• Posted

I am stressed, but it is because the voices I live a normal life go to school, friends, family etc... Nothing that would put major stress one me as a teenager besides my anxiety

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.