Panic attack HR of 190

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please someone tell me it was a panic attack!?!? I am so scared I have developed some sort if heart arrhythmia...it scares me to the point I can't even live!!! I went to the ER and my HR was 190...EKG was good he said it was an SVT episode that it was all anxiety! Is this true? Has your HR been this high with PA?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

• Posted

What was you so anxious about?
    • Posted

To be honest my heart rate lol...silly I know but I'm knew to anxiety!! I've ibky been dealing with it for two months!
    • Posted

Lol I was going to call you a silly billy.😆

Well im a newbie so im just trying to fit in somehow.

Ive started taking amatryptaline for migraines. I feel totally outa loop here haha. I hope that makes you feel better.smile

• Posted

i think it was too mine just gets up to 140      ,mine went up earlier   was moping  a business couldnt get it down   went to kogers amost fainted while checking out ,after work,    been sick n stil am lung infection  cant vanquish---know how u feel plus  work nights and only had 5 hours sleep makes me more panicky worry about all things
  • Posted

Mine has been around 178 when I went to hospital, and mine was all anxiety and panic attack x
    • Posted

yes and no  , have panic attacks all my life  ,i take passion flower up until got sick,  most of  my problem is the infection, and gastrics, dr told me infection was causing my panic attacks     feels better being around others   as on here
    • Posted

Does*** man I can't spell today
    • Posted

my grandson pulled all my key board  so hard to type        i have had many panic attacks   this morning my right eye feels heavy  been 2 days  since took xanax  trying to do herbs again     last times took it sat    my blood pressure went up and made me sick, took in morning  cause my heart was pounding when got up wasnt panicky had  to go to work
    • Posted

yes every day since been  sick he gave me something else wont take it as said trying to do my herbs again  wil in few days trying to rid body of medicne have herbs for my infection also
    • Posted

smoke too much right now  that makes me so mad my nerves are so bad
    • Posted

my heart started pounding few minutes  ago,,,,scares the heck out of u  , u fear the worse took a ginger pill cause in meantimes feeling nausated     ,am going on plus  my daughter is 19 today so fighting it and going on
    • Posted

Yeah Hun iv had echo and ECGS and bloods done all came back normal, this all started in February and I'm still here it is frightening but try not to fight it as this makes u feel worse, I used to be on sertraline for it but come off them now, x
    • Posted

i fight it and  win , feeling a bit better, know if get too bad can take xanax  have  sticky fingers around  here so keep them hide  ,taken 5 -6 of  them since got them  take in emergency cases  only almost took one but feeling is passing  gradually,,,,is working nights  past few days fri - sun  no sleep still have infection  etc  this weekend have 2 big clinics back to back after  pm sat n sunday hope am better by than
    • Posted

meant after 9 pm get home after 12 am or later     up by 7 to clean  custard  ice cream building 2 of them 7 days a week
    • Posted

So you have had a very rapid heart rate with a panic attack? Was it 176 when you got to the hospital?
    • Posted

you are a guy right,,,,,i went to clinic but was for infection  did have panic attack and my heartrate was about 140    yoursd may be higher if you are a guy
    • Posted

plus with all of this  as keep saying have my lung infection,,, am freezing  than hot weak  when get up  too much , throat hurts  etc n having panic attacks  on top of it feel awful
    • Posted

Yeah Hun I get heart palpitations too, I went for a echo on my heart one day at hospital and I worked myself that much that she couldn't do it and my heart rate was so high I ended on a&e ward having more tests, it's all anxiety Hun and it's amazing what it can cause to your body, I used to have propranolol too to take, mine started when I had my baby last year now I suffer from health anxiety
    • Posted

No I'm not a guy and makes no difference if your a guy or girl anxiety effects everyone different

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.