panic attack symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi all suffer from panic attacks but recently i just get pressure in the top of my head and lightheaded feeling like im goin to pass out feeling weird  hard to explain does anyone get this my doc says its a symptom of aniexty cos i taught i mite have a brain tumour or anerysm but he smiled and said u would know if u had these cos the headache can be unbearable im starting therpy on monday so hopefully all my symptons will go away

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hello smile 

Yes, I feel very faint and dizzy with anxiety, it's definitely a symptom. It's especially bad when I'm physically having a panic attack and hyperventilating. I hope this reassures you! smile 

Therapy should help with your worries, so I hope it goes well! smile 

• Posted

ya i hope therpy goes well im sick of feeling this way headaches frightin me which brings on my aniexty worse
  • Posted

I get dizzy and lightheaded a lot with anxiety. Quite often I can be OK, then I'll get a sudden rush of anxiety which coincides with a dizzy spell. I always thought it might be a sudden raiseim blood pressure. I also notice it more in high humidity, and we have had a lot of that in the UK recently. Maybe that's a factor too?   
    • Posted

thanks for your reply jmcg its good to knw they are people on this site to help and put our mind at ease do u get alot of headaches aswell and feeling weird in your head to like u goin to pass out
    • Posted

Yes I get crazy bad headaches sometimes, and yes really strange floaty disconnected feelings like I'm just going to keel over

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.