Panic attack without panic

Posted , 5 users are following.

I had a huge meltdown last night in which it was a scary panic attack then i went to sleep today, i was fine for the majority of it then i started to get anxiety again and so i took a lie down.

After lying down for a bit i decided to get a bath.

Well after my bath i noticed my hands were shaking and tremoring and i felt a little bit dizzy.

I was wondering can you get a panic attack without any panic.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

They can come on without any warning and you don't necessarily have to be panicking for them to come on either. Usually when I get them it's because I have been worrying quite a bit in the run up to it. A lot of the time you can be worrying and panicking without actually realising it especially if you have severe anxiety. 
  • Posted

I have had panics that just come on I can be sat calmly watching to then they come doctors say just anxiety they don't seem

To realise how bad they are hope you feeling better

• Posted

Something is bothering you most likely. Even if you arent actively worrying i believe your sub conscious might be. Xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.