Panic attacks?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, i've been diagnosed with social anxiety and O.D.C., so i generally am very stressed and i really struggle to fall a sleep at night, and some nights i wake up about every one/two hours with short breath, palpitations and sometimes feeling paralyzed.

I suspect panic attacks, but i am not at all sure about what it is, maybe it's just simple anxiety.

Any advice or opinon would help.

Thanks.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I have done meditation and hypnotherapy and they have really helped me by calming me I used the head space app (it has no space between the words) I found this very useful as it's meditation and you get 10 minutes for ten days to see if it helps you after that I have bought it for a year I find it very very useful smile hope this helps smile if you need someone to talk to I am here as I am going through similar things smile
    • Posted

Thanks for the advice smile

I'm sorry to hear you're going through it tosad

• Posted

If you have not had a physical always smart to get one. For anxiety and rest L theanine is helpful. Learn cbt and mindfullness techniques. They have cbt for ocd too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.