Panic attacks

Posted , 7 users are following.

So many of us have panic and dred does anyone have the shaking hot sensation during a panic attack I was fine today went shopping and out of no where a panic attack pain under rib cage shaking and just dred I finally decided not to be afraid to take a Valium so I broke it half so scary

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes i do at times i get shaky and it is scary i need to sit when i feel this way or lie down and relax to help the anxieties go away
  • Posted

Hi Misty

yes I actually had a bad one Sunday tea time, I went really hot and started shaking all over, went really light headed, and my blood pressure was sky high, it took ages for me to calm down, I am finding the anxiety and panic attacks the worse thing out of all this. Hope you are feeling better soon xx

• Posted

Hi misty sorry to here your haveing a bad time i used to get panic attack and anxiety i had counseling it help me alot to talk about what i was going though she gave me some things to do if i started to feel my anxiety coming

hope you feel better soon

take care

paula

• Posted

Yes Misty, I've had the shaking with panic and an awful adrenalin surge feeling like I'm falling off a cliff!! I get under rib and stomach pain too. Did the valium help a bit? I keep some valium in my handbag, I hardly ever need to use them but it helps me to know they are there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.