Panic attacks an agraphobia

Posted , 4 users are following.

Iv been having panic attack for 5 yrs 2 years ago i wouldnt go out the door.. I started on matazpine but they made me worse i stops taking the tab.. When my second son was born i got out the house (yay) but no i feel im going bk to my old ways.. As anyone else been in this situation x

3 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi danielle how are you hun did you manage to start your fluoxetine yet ? I haven't started my meds yet !

Hope that you are feeling ok 💐

• Posted

No hun havent startes then yet im going to read the book first an see if that helps change my thoughts before i start the medication.. I had a bad morning this morning feel really low not to bad this afternoon as i push my self to go on a nail corse with a friend so feel gud at the minute.. How r u x
    • Posted

Ah bless you least you feel a bit better now 😊 sometimes it helps to keep busy .

I feel very anxious and sick for some strange reason I feel worse sometimes in the sun which I find weird lol thought it should have the opposite effect 💐😊

• Posted

Yeah the sun can make u feel low cause it very warm an ur clammy so it somtimes puts u down.. I crnt sit in it long if jm honest i get agitated haha x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.