Panic attacks are ruining my life

Posted , 4 users are following.

Is anyone suffering from panic attacks so badly that they effect your entire life? There are so many things I can't do because of my panic attacks. Since joining the professional world, I feel trapped when I have to speak in meetings, which makes the panic attacks so much worse because there are higher stakes. I have so many triggers and underlying factors.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You are not alone in this. I myself find it hard to start anything new without worrying what might trigger my anxiety. I feel like i am scared of everything and all new tenses me. And i used to be such a happy and hopeful person. I really am trying to control it but sometimes it seems like anxiety is controlling me.

• Posted

i too get panic attacks but mine is hormonal I think. I would recommend to keep Aconite 200 homeopathy handy. at the first symtom of panic , if you feel like you are going to get one then take this, it will bring peace back. i keep tubes of this everywhere in my car, purse, house. Also bach rescue remedy or Australian bush flower emergency essence, try to get those and keep those handy too. but Aconite 200 itself will help .

i know how scary it can be but try to relax and breath slowly and practice alternate nasal breathing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.