Panic disorder

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello I stopped smoking 6 weeks ago but also I have found out my heamoglobin is 11.4 which doctors gave me folic acid also iron tablets to take well past week I have bin feeling severely dizzy in myself every time I stand up even when I'm sat down I feel dizzy I've now just started my women's monthly cycle which don't help as I flood badly..not sure if it's down to my panic disorder or if I'm seriously ill..I can't do daily activities or cook or clean due to my dizziness what do you think is wrong with me

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kirstie smile it could be your new medication or perhaps what you have recently been diagnosed with. I don't think a chat with your GP would hurt, if just to ease your mind. Let us know how you get on x

• Posted

Hello Hun thank you for getting back to me I'm not currently on any medication as everything doctors gave me was making me worse my anxiety is nearly disappeared but my panic disorder ain't gone away there be days when I'm happy days I have attacks for no apparent reason..but all day today and yesturday I've had nothing but bad dizziness and chronic headache I have already bin diagnosed with mental issue and panic disorder but everyone I go see doctor she just wants to put me on all these meds that don't work x

• Posted

Your feelings are caused by a lack of nicotine. That is why some people use patches or nicotine tablets.

When I was in my teens I started smoking, over the years I was on sixty tabs a day. Eventually I stopped smoking after about ten years. My withdrawal was about the same until my lungs started to clean themselves out by a smokers cough. I brought up soot and tar until my lungs cleared. It took about two years to know I was winning. Now of course the cost of a Pack of Cigarettes is horrendous that is a great reason to stop.

I stopped forty years ago and never went back to them.

• Posted

Wow well done you Hun..yh I have heard that smoking withdrawal can bring on panic attacks I wonder if that's the real cause..I do crave a fag I miss it loads my partner smokes but I have to stop due to my asthma trying to take breathes also every time I had a fag my belly would hurt also still I can't offord to smoke anymore I wud rather buy my son a little outfit instead but I just hope that is the cause I did stop cold turkey as well..is that what happens will I end up getting a cough and bringing up stuff

• Posted

We all go through the same problems, you will most probably get pains in your lungs as well when you cough. All parts of life mystery and clearing your lungs out, your tummy may feel upset this can also be caused by the horrible cough we all get.

B. 

• Posted

If there was a little button in here to guve you a little trophy and a hug i was click it. You love have a lot going on and you are doing a great job. Quitting smoking takes a toll, a good ine, but a toll and takes minths before the body readjusts to good oxygen and circulation levels. Try ginger for the dizziness. Fresh ginger. A juicer is a great thing for you. You juice one inch of ginger peeled raw and fresh, four stalk of celery and one green apple. This will help you a lot. And drink a lot of fresh water. Half your body weight in onces a day.so if you are 120 pounds then 60 ounces of water a day. bananas, avacadoes, kale all great for you right now. This will pass look up foods for dizziness. Juicing is the best way to get nutrition and needed suppliments into your system.  The body knows how to absorb nutrition from natural sources. Hang in there. 

So many people love long showers. Get so clean and relaxed. Why wouldnt you cleanse your insides with the same cleansing water. 

Feel good. Hang in there. It will pass. And stay on the iron that was perscribed for you. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.