Panicking

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all out there in the scary world of anxiety.

Upped my dosage to 30mg 4 weeks ago and was beginning to fell more human gradually. Last few days have been low and anxious again. Really scared this dosage is not working. Could it be just a blip. I would have thought things might have settled after 4 weeks. Anyone with some reassuring words would be greatly appreciated xx

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi jane im sure it will work for you just give it time. i am in a similar boat - been on 20 for 7 weeks second time. had a major blip this week and psych has suggested upping to 30 but im really scared of doing that. i take it you had a whole lot of side effects again? which ones and for how long?

• Posted

Hi Tamsin

Had a lot of anxiety and panic for first two weeks and generally felt dreadful. Then I had one or two good days where I felt almost normal. However this week I have been very low and down particularly in mornings and late afternoon. Beginning to panic a bit as due to go away over Christmas and don't want to feel like this. So disheartening when you have a reasonable day and then two or three ( or four or five!!) when you feel almost back to square one. Sometimes feel like throwing in the towel and wish I'd never been persuaded by doc to increase dosage. I really do wonder how much they know. I think the people on here are more clued in to all the side effects and time taken to get over this,

Jane x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.