Panicking and away from home

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm away at the moment on holiday with my friend her kids & my son. We were just about to leave and I've just had a massive panic attack dizzyness heart racing hot flushes & felt like I was going to pass out!! My friend said she has no time 4 me and stormed out I'm lying down now trying to calm down I just think that this is it & I am dying

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Im surprised you went away to be honest. I think your friend wanted her kids to enjoy their holiday and just got very frustrated with your anxiety
    • Posted

I've just tried to meet her then was fine and the all of a sudden it happened again!! Feel like I was in a dream state and aware of every action I was doing
  • Posted

Wow you actually went away?? I've had to cancel my family holiday this year as I don't think I could do it!!

Just remember your in a hot country (I hope) lol and heat can make anxiety symptoms worse so be sure you drink plenty of water and don't worry about your friend. Maybe sit her down and explain later when the kids are asleep. My partner doesn't understand me he gets angry a lot. And you've said it yourself your having a panic attack, so your not going to die even though it feels so awful. Have a nap relax and just let the feeling wash over you, if it happens again try to go with it don't fear it as it just makes it worse, I know it will be hard but it's just a panic attack it'll pass soon. Wish I was on holiday your so lucky lol x

• Posted

I'm only 2 hours from my home! So weather still same just spoke with my sister she's a nurse she seems to think it's because I haven't eaten and could b vertigo so told me to have chocolate
    • Posted

Make it milk chocolate not dark chocolate. Dark chocolate has caffeine and that is a stimulant.
  • Posted

First your not dying

Second GET rid of this women she is no friend of yours

She is one horrid women

You don't need her in your life no one that does that to you when you feel ill if a friend

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.