Panicking and dizzy really bad

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi just looking for help on Saturday my partner had to go to hospital to se doctor I went with my partner and when we were waiting on been seen I started to heat up and I got a pain in my chest and started to struggle to breath and also started to shake uncontrollably and then I felt faint and dizzy and sick I didn't like the feeling and my partner has to go back to hospital on Thursday and I can't go with him as I'm so scared that I'm going to panick I feel guilty for not being able to go I just can't I know you'll probably say you have to face your fears but I just don't want to feel like that again I had it a few time but I try to avoid anything that makes me panick like that it's not nice is this normal thanks for reading this

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I know how u feel,I avoid anywhere that I've had panics but to be honest it's the worse thing we can do

Even if you go with him and you have to come outside and sit in the car you've still gone

Make sure you've eaten and drank enough before you go it really helps xx

• Posted

Very normal but it is better to try and face it it but that's just my opinion everyone has different ways of dealing with it
  • Posted

i understand, i had to go to hospital a few times last year and had panic attacks i too was unable to visit my  dear mum one time so sent hubbi instead the next time i went with the flow of horid feeling trying to relax and not make a big deal, it helped,  dont be hard on yourself you are most probably doing your best.  

• Posted

Sharon, thats a typical panic attack.

Did you speak to the doctors there?

It happened to me not long ago, I wasnt there for myself but felt unwell, the nurse checked on me.

It is for me the only place where I feel safe, the hospital, they do all the checks, blood, heart etc.. You coukdnt be in better hands if you go back..wink they are lovely, just tell them..

What is your husband saying?

• Posted

Another thing, you need to speak out when it happens! What better place than the hospital? They will help, dont keep it to yourself.. I am now alone at home, suffering from one and panicking.. Waiting for it to end..
  • Posted

Thank you for your support but my partner has to go to hospital tomorrow and he says that I don't need to go with him but I'm really worried mostly worried if I don't go I might never get past this panick and I really do want to go but I'm so scared has anyone fainted when in a panick I get really dizzy and I drink a lot more when I panick and I sweat more and heat up real bad and I fell like I'm not there if you know what I mean and its horrible how do you cope with panick attack thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.