paranoia problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi folks,

I have to talk to someone or I will scream. I think the paranoia is kicking in big time.

Bit of history, for one reason or another is became clear that one of the causes of my problem is the difficult relationship between my mum and my hubby. I am always in the middle.

Like a complete prat I told his this am!!!

Since then I have had no emails, texts or any form of communication so my paranoia demon is convincing me he has decided to remove part of the prob and he is leaving me. I have no grounds to think this but that doesn't stop it feeling very real. My stomach is churning and I feel awful. Scared!!!

Lelly xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi again,

As I suspected, all is ok I was just being very paranoid (not surprising it has been a difficult few days).

Feeling less scared and relieved.

Lelly xx

• Posted

Well sorry to go on about this but now I am in the grip of the mother of all panic attacks. Heart is racing, feel sick, headache, dizzy. This is ridiculous. My mind has caused all of this coz there is nothing actually wrong.
  • Posted

Hi Lelly

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time and getting panic attacks. I can totally relate to it as I get the heart racing, feeling sick and headaches of panic attacks too.

HG

x

• Posted

Hiya

I can relate to the feelings of paranoia, I always tend to think the worst and then worry myself sick for no reason. Hope the anxiety subsides soon, I had an anxiety attack in the supermarket the other day and I wasn't even feeling anxious!!

Hope you feel better soon

Abs x

• Posted

Hi folks,

Much better today. Explained paranoia to hubby who understood!!!

More in control today but a little shaky still. Will be fine.

Lelly xx

• Posted

I am beginning to despair of this damned illness depression. I feel as though I will never feel well and happy again. As the advert says, I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.

Does anyone ever go back to normal or will I be forced to reassess what is normality?

Lelly xx

• Posted

hiya Lelly :cheerup:

ahhhhhhh now then, normality ?? an interesting phylosophical concept lol :wink: :whistle:

get ya head round this Lelly :ok::-

\"As normality is often hard to define, a case study was done in 2008 in which students at Woodvale Senior High School, specifically students in the music program, were exposed to a certain kind of abnormality or as it was described at the time by Dr. Summerville, \"weirdness.\" The aim was to see what adolescents perceived as normal, or \"average,\" and what they thought would be abstract, or as many of the participants described it, \"weird.\" Sarah Nader and Murray Bishop, two of the test subjects were asked to have a \"normal conversation\" with their peers. However it soon became apparent that the discussions had between close, or even \"best,\" friends was defined as weird by others of whom they were engaging in conversation. The conclusions of the study were that normalness is not an entirely flawed concept, rather it is simply defined as what the majority perceives as the mean, or average.\" :shock: :sorry:

oh and just cos ya paranoid Lelly doesn't mean to say some barsteward ISN'T REALLY after ya !!! :shock: :mrgreen:

sorry Lelly i couldn't resist /slap, ouch :ok:

keep ya pecker up Lelly :hug:

cheers,

Ken~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :run: :rainbow: :rose:

• Posted

Hey I came to the conclusion that my version of normality is very different to the general concensus!!

You just despair of ever getting back to your own normality!!

Lelly

P.s. You keep ya pecker to ya self........

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.