Paranoid

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey all,

I really hope everyone is doing well. I am a paranoid mess these day constantly thinking I'm having symptoms of another clot I'm always at the hospital or doctors. It doesn't help that I have major health anxiety. Am I the only one who is paranoid? I'm taking pain killers every day just incase I'm going to have chest or back pain that day it's horrendous 😰

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

They took me off my blood thinner because my blood clots went away but im still paranoid im going to get another one. Are you on blood thinners?
  • Posted

I tend to overdo paracetamol,just in case. 😲. Don't worry we are all the same I think. Our whole world has been turned upside down. Are you on anything for the anxiety. I take 20mg Citalopram every morning. Works for me. All the thing's we notice are just part of our recovery. Try to be positive think every day is closer to recovering. 💐😍 x

• Posted

Thanks Lizzie

I'm 32 weeks pregnant I was on citalopram before I became pregnant but will defo be going back on it once baby is here thank for your comment x

• Posted

Wow. No wonder you are paranoid. 😲 Still you have so much to look forward to. I am sure once baby arrives you will be concentrating on that instead. Congratulations please keep us up to date. So excited for you.🍼 👶 😍💐 xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.