paranoid about eating unhealthy foods

Posted , 2 users are following.

about 2 month ago i had a bad bout of constipation and i decided enough is enough and changed my diet. 2 month in i am feeling great but i am paranoid about eating unhealthy. on weekends my family gets pizza while i sit there with a chicken kebab and salad. the kebabs are nice but i got sick of them and want to get pizza but keep worrying about getting constipated. i know i wont as i eat healthy but has anybody got any advice on how to stop being so paranoid. i am not hooked on healthy food as a do have thing like little portions of chocolate.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Go ahead and eat some pizza, just make sure it's a small portion, with some veggies. You should be fine.

• Posted

what do you mean by a small portion? thanks for the reply.

• Posted

One large slice, or two small slices, or about 8-10oz.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.