Paranoid after black out

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hate the feeling after a nigjt of drinking.  5 days on and feeling anxious and down as I’m worried about the bits I can’t remember 😢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Been there Kelly, with me when I blacked out I was still fully functioning but with no inhibitions at all and trouble usually followed which then lead to horrible anxiety upon hearing your friends tell me what I did!

If your happy with your drinking patterns then justTry to pace yourself and stay away from spirits, if that doesn't work a good starchy feed before heading out. 

Hope everything works out 

• Posted

Thank you . I don’t drink often and when I do I have a few then don’t know when to stop . I was with family at a party and they all say I was fine and didn’t look drunk , but there are periods I just don’t remember . I start thinking stuff I’m my head that I done and don’t know weather they are really of not . But then it can change to a different thought .  It really does my head And all week I’ve been dwelling on it .  Im

Always thinking I’ve cheated on my partner which makes me scared . My sister is the same when she over drinks and thinks the same thoughts and can be the same all week . It really is horrible . I don’t even like drinking to much but it’s like a confidence boost but then I wish I hadn’t the next day . One night of drunk ness is not worth the week of torment . Bet thing for me is just not to drink ..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.