Paranoid I have worms

Posted , 4 users are following.

This is going to be really TMI so I’m sorry for the grossness but I’m really scared! I’ve noticed in the last couple days I’ve been itchier in the anus area but it hasnt been very bad and I think I may just be paranoid, because I hardly thought anything of it until tonight. Tonight i had a very loose stool and floating at the surface were these small, transparent looking, yellowish white worm things. I didnt get a picture but I got one later I will put a link to at the bottom. Could it be just mucus or undigested food? I’m looking through parasite forums and driving myself crazy scared. i’m afraid to go to bed because im scared there are eggs on my bed or something. please help!

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Your pictures were blocked but if this is your only problem you should go to the doctors it just might be Pin worms. Pin worms usually come out or try to at night mostly. Had it when I was a kid.
  • Posted

Go to the chemist and speak to the pharmacist over hear we use Vermox or Combantrim to help with those type of worms!!! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.