Parasite Infection

Posted , 5 users are following.

Have been ill for some time now with all sorts of health conditions, 

It seems to mimmick general health conditions but when they look they find nothing wrong,

I'v had bloated stomach and soreness, diarrhea on and off burning sensations through my nerves all over,

Muscle spasms and twitching all over my body, and having funny head sensations,

Later i started getting vitamin issues always B12 B9 then Vitamin D started and having bilirubin  and Haemoglobin problems also Oxygen levels in my blood are low, Soon as my B12 B9 And Vitamin D are build up within a few months they go back down again,Have also had some fits, vision issues and nausea states cranial nerves seem to get inflammed feels like burning sensation,Also get jerks some times and breathing problems on and off always at night time, Also get headaches that always seem to start with really bad pain deep in the ears, some confusion and muddle up feelings in the head at times,been going through hell for years now and Doctors don't seem to take on board what you tell them they seem to make there own minds up and blame it on other things.

1 like, 14 replies

14 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jason

I’ve been  real sick to for along time?!

Any other symptoms? Sores? Moles? Bad teeth? Scratches? Hair loss?Nodules?Itching? Also do u have any pets? 

Just try to pin things down.....

Thx 

Will 

• Posted

Hello Will 

I'v had bad itching that always seems to start in the early hours when in bed and i always seem to get bad sugar cravings at night which i'v never had till i started getting ill, I'v had CT scans MRI's been under a neurologist and with no answers is to whats going on, I'm still under Gastroenterology at the moment going to the hospital on the 28th ov Dec,

• Posted

Hi Jason

So, do U have any pets? Or are u around household pets, birds, cats, dogs??

Will

• Posted

Hello Will,

Sorry i forgot to mention that, yes i do have a cat and and i walk a dog which is my friends and am around it, Could there be a link...?? been tested for Lupus endless times and 5 hiv tests the dam hospital kept thinking it was that i told em it weren't and was right, even autoimmune disease and it's not that, been going through it for over 3 years, 

• Posted

Jason

Your cat is the source of your parasites, no  cure will help u unless you steer clear of infected pets!! You will be infected again and again!

Also your home will need to be sanitized with hospital grade virus killer! Then based on your symptoms you can began to get cured . I’ve had and seen everything you have seen pictures of! I can possibly help but a cure is based on all your symptoms, and you have to eliminate the source of the parasites.....

Will 

• Posted

Hello Will,

What sort of tests do i need to find out what parasites are making me ill..??

Did you get bouts of behaviour changes and concentration problems and slow awareness and focus issues, I had those bad at times and still get them at times they just come on,

• Posted

Had this since June 2016 no answers at all I'm in a WhatsApp group discussing if you like to join. Nightmare 

• Posted

Same symptoms and more September/October 2016 no relief 😂😂😂

• Posted

Parasites are responsible for many ill health conditions including diarrhoea, gastrointestinalupset, vaginal irritation, joint pain, nervous diseases, immune dysfunction and chronic fatigue.  Long term, undetected infestation can cause many systemic problems.  For the very old, very young or immunocompromised, a parasitic infection can be extremely problematic.

Signs of infection include less conclusive symptoms such as a runny nose, nighttime restlessness and blisters on the lower lip inside the mouth.  If you become infected, be prepared for a rough time.  Infected individuals may feel bloated, tired and hungry.  They may have allergies, anemia, lethargy, fuzzy thinking, headaches and roller-coastering blood sugar levels. 

• Posted

Why does no one answer me??? I'm living the same hell!!!

• Posted

Why does no one answer me??? I'm living the same hell!!!

• Posted

Hi Karen

Go to private messages I’ve left you a message?!

Will 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.