Paresthesia in feet constantly, pulsating back, numb pelvis.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I wonder if anyone has the same symptoms.. I have permanent parasthesia in feet, pulsating back, my pelvis goes numb when I lie down.. This is still happening constantly almost a year after car accident and getting worse..

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Are you in treatment of any kind after your accident?  You will likely require an Mari or ct scan.  If you have numbness anywhere, it is nerve related and all probably started in the impact of the wreck.  Keep us up on yourself and please see a doc soon.
    • Posted

Thanks for replying.. I have just seen a neurologist and he isn't sure why I have these symptoms so he is sending me for a scan of my thoracic And cervical spine to see what has been missed.. My back pulsates but he said that's due to overworking it yet it does that if I just do my day to day stuff such as looking after the kids, plus obviously when I'm at work too x
  • Posted

Your neurologist may need to to an emg of the nerves in your back.  These symptoms are serious but sometimes, nerve heal after a certain amount of time.  But, sometimes not.  An accident can trigger auto immune issues which can affect the nerves.  The neurologist was a good choice if he is good.  If he blows you off, change docs.
    • Posted

Hi, I've had an emg which showed mild nerve irritation at l5 I've also had one on arms which should nerve entrapment at left elbow and signs of right elbow. Also had what I think is nerve trapped in my neck recently too.. Nightmare I tell u x
    • Posted

What can the docs do about trapped nerves?  Will physical therapy help at all?  Having this much pain, especially with kids. Has to be a grueling thing to be going thru.  My thoughts are with you and let us know what tests and therapies you go thru.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.