Parliamentary debate for cfs/me next week

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi again all!

details can be found on me actions website but, can we all write asking for our MP to attend?

Me action sent me this:

We are delighted that Carol Monaghan MP has managed to secure a debate in Parliament on Thursday afternoon, 24th January. This debate has been confirmed by the Backbench Business Committee and will take place in the Main Chamber.

Now is when the ME community must come into its own urging MPs to attend the debate and vote for the motion. It is the power of the grassroots that has built so much interest and attention from MPs. Take action now! Use our easy tools and email and tweet your MP!

Please check it out and email your MP before Thursday.

Beverley

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for sharing this Beverly! I have emailed and tweeted my MP. Fingers crossed for a positive outcome

• Posted

i already sent a reply do not know if it was sent. not go

• Posted

having a lot of problems understanding things.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.