part of depersonalization or derealization???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone im wondering weather anyone thats suffered depersonalization or derealization has ever felt like there stuck in the past or something ive been feeling like this for months on and off its very hard to explian but its like i feel stuck in the past or feels like iam i know iam not in the past so iam not delusional its just a very strange feeling or sensation. Is it from the depersonalization or derealization im doing my head in its driving me mad well im really hoping im not going mad

1 like, 48 replies

48 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Allison I get those feelings too..it feels like my past keeps coming back..not just the memories but the feelings that go with those memories..the feelings that I felt at the time of those memories...hope that makes sense..I am also having these weird future feelings like I can picture and feel the future and it scares me. I look into the future and then I look back 10 years and think and feel things that would have happend 10 years back from when I am thinking..I am sorry this one is a bit harder to explain but it is a horrible feeling sad
    • Posted

Hi rydia moone thanks for your reply sick of thid anxiety if its not one thing its another im getting random memories popping in all the time and werid feelings attached to them its a very strange sensation i feel like im reliving the past but im.not really maybe my brains going nuts
    • Posted

I know exactly how you feel..I cant stand it..its driving me insane..it also feels so much like a movie that wont end...i also have memories and flashbacks but the feelins attached to them are the worse sad
    • Posted

I'm so sorry I completely understand how you feel it's so weird
    • Posted

The feelings attached to the flashbacks are definitely the worst its even to hard to explian
    • Posted

I am so sorry that you are going through this too..I am so sorry for anyone suffering with this debiliating problem..I dont even know what to call it anymore..I cant even type properly tonight..every day is a new symptom or feeling...I dont know how much longer i cant stand this..everything from my hands and arms to my head and my mind feels so weird..I dont even feel like me anymore sad
    • Posted

I don't feel like me either I feel so strange it's scary sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.