Partial field vision loss

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am looking for  any information on loss of field vision ie eye  exercises  to excite the healing process in the brain  or any other stroke survivors with the similar problem  to find out  their experiences

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hallo I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you but I have a link that might lead somewhere. I follow The TBI Coach on You Tube and happened across this a few minutes ago, where she's speaking with Dr Laurie Chaikin about vision, and there are various links there too that I hope might be helpful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.