PARTNERS !!!!!!**

Posted , 11 users are following.

rolleyes Just had to share.

Husband of 40 years just bought me 2 new presents - a new sander and an industrial vacumm cleaner so I can repaint the house !

I was contemplating buying a walking stick next.

I must look health confusedconfusedconfused

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

The mind boggles!  It is called an invisible illness of course but really?  Well HE He has no excuse not to start that painting now.   Get a reclining chair and watch☺️
  • Posted

Flutterbie, I believe in stay active, but never thought of sanding and painting as a type of exercise for the recovery of PMR. I would try a good walk!

Keep smiling and think positive. ☺️

• Posted

My grandmother lived by herself.  Had a garden and chickens and pretty much was self sufficient. She was painting the house when she slipped and fell off the step ladders and ended up in the hospital. She was 99.
    • Posted

Reminds me of a friend in Aussie who phoned to ask what she should do as her very elderly father was up a ladder repairing his garage roof. He lived in the north of Scotland and I live 2.5 hours away!!!!
  • Posted

Gosh. I've heard it all now. Does he think you are bored and needing to use up all that energy????!!!!! 

• Posted

Sometimes all you can do is laugh....and laugh.....and laugh.....(till you cry) 😂

• Posted

Sound a very thoughtful husband!! Why don't you 'lend' him the tools and point to the repainting?  confused

• Posted

I hope you threw them at him and asked where the person to operate them was! Or did you ASK for them?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.