Passed 3 stones this month, just want to complain

Posted , 2 users are following.

my next urology appt isn't until June 1st. I assume surgery is in my future. 

Pain level is currently at: moved into my bathroom, sleeping here. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Oh my goodness.

Are you sleeping in the bathroom because of the pain?

I feel for you.

I have a large kidney stone and have a uroligy appointment the day before you.

Do let me know how you get on.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Basically. Laying down hurts because of where the stone currently is. So I'm sitting on the toilet laying with my face on the counter. Next day and I've moved to the couch, probably going to the hospital if these keeps up.

Fingers crossed for our appointments!

• Posted

Do let me know how you are. My pain comes and goes without any warning.

I was fine yesterday till early evening.

A lot of pain before I went to sleep last night.

I really don't understand it at all.

Praying for you.

Lots of love

Sarah xxx

• Posted

I find that when the stone moves, some places is total, horrific agony and some times, I can go to work, take walks and be fine.  One of the stones I passed this weekend was so big and sharp I can't believe I passed that thing.

I hope you were able to get some rest.  Do you have any good medication to help?

Stay strong!

Michelle

• Posted

i have lots of medication to help including Oramorph for the pain when I  need it.

I was really bad with the pain yesterday, Dr said she thought the stone had moved a bit.

Better today.

Take care and keep in touch

Sarah xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.