passed my weigh in!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Although I'm currently giving the blues a break because I was hospitalised on Monday and since found out I have pleurisy sad so I thought I'd let my body have what it wants while I'm getting better, not gone crazy but thankfully still lost 2lbs this week so far without them and no bum-splosions! 

After starting at 191lbs I'm now down to 179! It helps make the pain a bit easier to bare. I never thought I'd be able to do it :D

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You've done well,fair play! 

So sorry to hear that you're not well, 

Don't overdo the treats it'll just peeve you off when you're better

Hope you have a full and fast recovery x x x 

• Posted

Don't worry I've actually not had any treats apart from a chip stolen off my other half's plate haha, I'm just trying not to worry if I'm having an extra snack or counting calories too much, if anything my appetite is nearly non existent sad
  • Posted

Hi

I am so sorry to hear you have been unwell, I am still trying to recover from pneumonia, so I now how you must be feeling right now. I got into a routine of swimming three times a week and now it has all had to go on hold, along with many other forms of exertion. sad 

The doctor told me up to three months to recover from it, it feels like someone has punched me in the back!

Take it easy on yourself, but dont go crazy, if you know what I mean! You have had a fantastc weight loss, always hold onto that! x x x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

sorry to hear you're not well - but well done on being sensible and loosing 2lb.  Try and stay on track and hopefully it won;t be such a struggle to get back into it whenyou're fit and well xx

• Posted

That's great, well done!! 

Hope you feel better soon!

x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.