passed out

Posted , 3 users are following.

Last Tuesday evening not sure if angina or more.Tight chest.Rested but pain went to neck and jaw.Last thought "must get my spray".was out for almost an hour.Good job I was in chair.Since then chest has been playing up almost as bad as after heart attack two years ago.Is it common to pass out from angina-it has never happened to me before?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

You said your last thought was " must get my spray" did you pass out before you got it or after giving yourself a spray ? Also how often did you have to use your spray prior to this attack ? I'm thinking if you did get to have a spray it made your blood pressure plummet causing you to pass out espicially if you haven't had to use it for ages. The other thing is you may well of suffered from another heart attack. There could also be many other  reasons as to why you passed out.If you have chest pain now I'd be going to the emergency department  to get checked out.

• Posted

Hi,thanks for responding.I passed out before getting the spray
    • Posted

"... suffered from another heart attack. ..." is exactly what I am thinking and that it may even be ongoing neutral
    • Posted

Hi Benny Blanco, I thought I placed a vote on your post, but it seems as it went to me for some reason, Can't work out how to undo it either to give to you, I know what it feels like to have an ongoing mild heart attack, felt like indigestion but because my reflux/indigestion medication wasn't working 5 -6 hours I was carted off to emergency and it was picked up on the Trops blood test (nothing showed up on ECG), no wonder I felt crook all day sad
    • Posted

No worries, I just voted for myself for a little pick-me-up and the vote went to you lol​ I think there's a minor problem cheesygrin
    • Posted

The points we receive for a vote in our favor are in the thing (so thanks) but the vote thing under the post / s don't display the votes smile
    • Posted

Hi Benny,

Thanks for reporting this. I've passed it on as a bug to the devs.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Hi Gillian,

I am a certified lifegaurd and lifesaver Edward Bradley

I hope you are feeling better. If you haven't been to your doctor yet, I suggest you do so. Usually when people pass out for more than a few minutes, you start to lose either your short-term memory or long term memory. I suggest mentioning that to the doctor as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.