Past causing issues with healing....

Posted , 2 users are following.

I Have been on the Prozac for 5 weeks now, and most of the side effects have started to fade away, and some days are good, some not so good..... i think i know why now..... I have a lot of past regrets about bad things i have done that i cannot change now, and am having a hard time forgiving myself for these these things.... even though some of them happened decades ago.... i never delt with them, i just figured whatever bad things in life happened to me, that i deserved it because i had made bad mistakes.....this has caused some major emotional trauma with me throughout this, and made the process of me healing go slower. Its the guilt that gets to me, even though nothing can be changed, im having a hard time forgiving myself.... i think i may need more than prozac to get over the hump and heal......

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I totally understand. you are not alone I think that I have felt the exact same at times I try not to dwell on them.

please try to schedule an appt with a psychologist They help a ton

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.