Pauline50905

Posted , 6 users are following.

Today I feel the fbs is returned with a vengeance.

I found this group and realise the burning, itching is common with fbs.

Just waiting an app. In London hosp.

To get assessed and advice.

I won't be going on any drugs, that's for sure. After reading what some of you sufferers say, drugs just cause more probe. The natural way us best. It took me 1yr. To get off amitryptaline and I did it myself. I still have side effects. Pregabalin seems to be ok but not on high dose at moment.

It's good to share and think about all other sufferers who understand

I went through cancer whilst having this and I lost my benefit due to a biased Dr. It was hell.

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

You have a good understanding of FM very thankful for your post. Admire your additive. Sometimes the medications can cause itching. Also try Hydroxyzine helps with itching. 

• Posted

Not so easy to be that brave when you get to the far end of the scale of fibromyalgia pain where topping yourself starts to look like an option. Believe me you'll be grasping at any drug that gives you the slightest relief if you get to that stage.

Im currently in a flare that feels like ive been in a road accident and im left in the burning vehicle and the meds ive already taken arent touching the pain.

• Posted

The flare ups are horrid..but I only get them now, also with my Fibromyalgia, it’s much better that having those horrid symptoms every single day for years. They seems to go into a sort of remission, then  comes back with a vengeance, feeling for you Pauline.gentle hugs from over the seas..be bkessed🙏have lovely day..hope it all gets sorted for you quickly

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.