pay

Posted , 4 users are following.

im supposed to get payed on th 3rd of jan .does any one know if itll b early thanks

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

3rd January is a normal pay day as everything will be return to normal on this day.
  • Posted

Hi Daniel

Sorry no your payday is not a Bank Holiiday so you won't be paid early I'm afraid.

Regards

Wendy

• Posted

Denise I know lol, didn't see your reply until afterwards.

By the way h o w long since you worked at DWP or are you still there ?

I retired March this year, no one else would call them legacy benefits I'm sure.

My last role was UC account developer😀.

All the best xx

• Posted

I love the way some people automatically assume i work for DWP or have worked for them LOL I have never and would never work for DWP. Just because my knowledge of the benefit system is pretty good it doesn't mean i've ever worked for them. There's lots of people that call JSA, ESA etc "legacy benefits"

• Posted

Sorry no offence intended !

I did until ill health forced me to stop, it's not an organisation that treats its staff well for all it pays lip service to equality and diversity. If you become ill there's virtually zero tolerance.

I enjoyed trying to help people while I worked there believe it or not.

• Posted

It's fine, i wasn't offended. I'm actually getting used to it now lol. I just take it like a pinch of salt these days. If you're knowledge is pretty good you have to expect some people to think you either work for them or have done in the past. Some people forget that if you been through the whole process yourself and done your research then youll get to know the system fairly well cool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.