Pbc

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hy my name is trey im 24 years old i have bn having some issues for about 9 months. I dont drink or do drugs. I have this unwell feeling every morning. My stool is yellow all the time and im alwayse tired. I have had every test u can think of. They finaly did a liver test have no hepititis or anything my liver inzymes where double what they r suppost to be she checked them 2 weaks later and they where normal. But she also did a ama test to see if i had pbc and they fame back slightly elevated normal is 20 mine was 23.1 but the test said to be for sure u have to be at 25 so im lost and scared. I lost alot of weight but gained it all back and some. I have some pain sometimes on my right side and back. But its bairable . I have gastritis also and they put me on meds for it but i stopped taking them wasnt helping. So some one plz help me on this.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.